Dr. Cynthia L Geocaris Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia L Geocaris?

Had surgery in 2008 for gallbladder. She clamped bile duct shut during surgery. Required second surgery 4 days later to remove clamp. She apologized for mistake and stated she would not bill our insurance or us for the second surgery or the second hospital stay. She sent us a bill for the second surgery (which we did not pay). Our insurance was billed for both the second surgery and the hospital stay.

No Scar, Easy Recovery!

I had my gallbladder removed and you would never know! Dr. Cindy Geocaris did a robot-assisted single-incision gallbladder removal surgery on me. She made a small incision in the belly button, you can't even see my scar! She is the only doctor in town doing this procedure, my recovery was a breeze and I couldn't be happier with my care and outcome.

The best!

I am still around to enjoy my family. I went to a different surgeon in town for my problem and was told It is too complicated and that I should go to a University. I went to Dr Cindy for a second opinion and she was compasionate and confident about fixing me. Her entire office staff was informative and supportive too. I am 8 weeks out from surgery and i feel great. I recommend Dr Cindy and her staff to everyone I know for surgery.

Best surgeon in green bay

Dr Geocaris saved my life. Her bedside manner and continuous care throughout my ordeal was amazing. I recommend her to all my friends and family. She has operated on two of my family members and they are all doing well.

Surgical Patient

I like Dr. Geocaris and found her to be a caring, competent surgeon. She removed my gall bladder and was the one to tell me I had cancer. I also found her to be honest. The surgery I needed is a very big surgery. I needed a "Whipple" procedure. She explained the procedure and told me that I needed to have this done as soon as possible. It was scheduled 2 weeks after my gall bladder surgery. She also told me that this is a surgery that is not done in Green Bay very often, but that she had done it a few times. With the urging of my family, I looked into a 2nd opinion at Mayo Clinic and had my surgery there, where the procedure is often done once a week or more. My surgery was much less invassive than what it would have. If done here, I definately would have had chemo therapy and possibly radiation therapy. And I would have come out of the surgery with diabetes because so much of my pancreas would have been removed. Having the surgery at Mayo Clinic, by the 3rd top doctor in the U.S. to do this surgery, I needed no chemo or radiation thereapy and I am not a diabetic. Because of my recent gall bladder surgery, I did need to wait for my body to heal before the surgery to remove the cancer was preformed. I so appreciate Dr. Geocaris' honesty.

ProfessionalProfessional

I received a political robo-call from this doctor, cutting DOWN the Affordable Health Care Act and urging a vote AGAINST it. Political involvement, over care for people, diminished my BSN professional opinion of this doctor, as patient care should be her uppermost concern at all times according to her Hippocratic oath. I can see why her ovderall rating is only 1.4 out of 4. he's only in the profession for the money! She should've been an attorney!

Heartless!

You'd better have good private insurance and lots of money! I received a robo-call from this person shilling for candidate Mark Neumann. She says that this is important to repealing the Affordable Health Care Act. I guess she doesn't care about insurance company abuses like lifetime limits and pre-existing conditions. Pretty heartless for someone involved in patient care!

right winger

Got automated calls from this woman all morning asking me to overturn the Affordable Care Act. Very disappointed that she didn't leave number to call her back! Needless to say extending health care to 30 million of our most vulnerable citizens is a good thing. I hope that all of us can agree to support doctors who care about the neediest amongst us.