Dr. Cynthia Gregg Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Gregg?

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Someone is deleting a lot of negative reviews. The public is not getting unbiased accurate pictures of the reviews. They are being cherry picked. I have seen some prior written here and now they are gone. Plus I see she is manipulating the search engine so 'Vitals' shows lower down the search.

Completely disinterested

Posted on June 27th, 2016

I went in to the office to discuss hyper pigmentation on my face that has made me quite self-conscious for years. Without even getting up off her chair several feet away, Dr. Gregg informed me that there was no procedure that could correct the problem and recommended extensive facial peels, expensive skin care systems and makeup - all of which I did with little to no results. After that first consultation, she couldn't be bother to even see me and had an assistant take all my appointments. Even when it was clear my skin was getting worse, she didn't bother following up or suggest alternatives. It's unbelievable, really, since I would have continued any amount of therapies to improve the condition. I guess my "procedures" just weren't high dollar enough to keep her attention.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Gregg for over 10 years now. I love what she has done for me. I recommend her all the time to friends and family.

Seven Years Later

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I am so glad that I am finally writing this review. It has been over seven years since wonderful, kind, one-of-a-kind, Dr. Gregg performed her "miracle" facelift, mid facelift, and brow lift for me. I still am grateful everyday for her amazing work. If circumstances were different for me now, I would go back to her, without any hesitation, for some minor touch ups. When I retired seven years ago, I decided to "do this". I had two estimates from plastic surgeons in the area and had almost made my decision to go with one who has a great reputation and I am sure does great work. I decided to do one more consultation since this was a pretty big decision. I saw Dr. Gregg and I was so impressed with her explanations on the procedures, time spent with me, and, yes, the price, that I signed on with her immediately after the consultation. She did a few extras for a less expensive price than the other well known surgeon had quoted. The procedure went well, no pain to speak of, recovery was as she said to expect. The bandages were to be changed the next day and I was getting ready to schedule that appointment and Dr. Gregg said, "I will come to your house after office hours and check on you and change those bandages". And she did. I did not know her and she was/is not a personal friend. She is just a compassionate doctor who made a house call. I am now working part time in a position where I am exposed to customers/clients in the cosmetic/skin care field. Hardly one day goes by when at least one client does not comment on my skin or how I look younger than my years. I am proud to tell them that Dr. Gregg did my work. I will continue to do so.

Haters need to get a life

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I have visited Dr. Gregg's office at least a half dozen times and have always been treated with the utmost respect by her and each member of her staff ...

Posted on December 7th, 2013

She injected me with Sculptra meanwhile she recommended the product and talked me into it and told me i would look younger, collagen would grow etc. meanwhile i thought my face looked great except one minimal imperfection and i always looked 10 years younger than what i was. She could have just said i was beautiful and recommended nothing or at least something else that was not so debilitating. Now, i am deformed and the product is running amuck in my body, creating complete loss of quality of life. A slow death. She terminated me instead of taking ownership. That is how she handled her ineptness. She tries to justify it. She is all about lies. However everyone knows what she did. It is not a secret.

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Sorry, her credentials were checked out, which is why I chose her. However, obviously the credentials did not stand for much, as her lack of ethics, honesty, ownership of the disfigurement, creating havoc and embarrassment in the medical profession overrode any piece of paper. And, in reading some of the other reviews, it wasn't just me whom she has treated this way. That is what speaks volumes.

Posted on September 11th, 2013

It is amazing what people can get away with on the internet. How unfair it is to slam Dr. Cynthia Gregg! Anyone who would see a physician based on these comments is not the brightest bulb in the box. Dr. Gregg has dedicated YEARS of training to become the fine physician/surgeon that she is. Obviously this patient did not check out her credentials prior to her office visit. Shame on her!

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Very professional, honest, and experienced.

Wonderful Physician and Surgeon

Posted on November 13th, 2011

I have been a pateint of Dr. Gregg's for several years and I can honestly say that her office is the best place for compassionate and excellent care. Dr. Gregg and her office treat each person with the utmost respect and I could not be happier with my results.

Please beware

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr. Gregg presents as a very caring and competent physician when in fact she is the exact opposite. Her poor surgical skills with incorrectly placed incisions done on my eyes have resulted in impeded functioning and constant discomfort. She tells you that removing the bags under the eyes will erase wrinkles, which in fact it does not. The extra thousands of dollars wasted due to no improvement under my eyes was a con, but the constant discomfort from the botched incision on my upper right eye is unethical treatment of a patient. I would caution anyone considering Dr. Gregg for surgery to look elsewhere so as to not suffer the negative consequences of her ineptitude as I have.

Poor skills and uncaring

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr. Gregg presents as a very caring and friendly physician. She took more time looking at my eyes in my initial consultation than the day of my surge ...