Dr. Cynthia J Gustafson Is this you?

18 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia J Gustafson?

prospective patient

Dr Gustafson may be a nice doctor, but we'll never get to find out because of a poorly run office and stringent absurd rules. With multiple difficulties in communication between myself and what seems to be a harried single office woman, I had to go to the office in person to make the appointment, as the answering machine was used during normal office hours, or late call backs from her on a good day. One inadvertent (prospective patient) oversight for a first office visit - with a very long appointment wait time, got me 'dropped' by the doctor via letter to my postal address. My medical records were shredded by the office, unknown to me, making a faxed transfer to another Rheumatologist office impossible. My records were shreded, without letting me know. I am eager to move along with my health issues -- Who does this???