Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia M Hanna
Dr. Cynthia M Hanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pawtucket, RI. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hanna is affiliated with St Joseph Center for Health & Human Services. Dr. Hanna has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia M Hanna has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 33
This was my first appointment with Dr Hanna. I'm in my 50's and needed to find a new physician due to previous MD retired. She was very personable, easy to talk to and discuss problems and concerns. She easily explained different changes I was to expect and how to face them. She gave me a thorough exam and told me what she was finding.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hanna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1985
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Cynthia M Hanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPartners In Ob/Gyn, 333 School St Ste 205, Pawtucket, RI
Dr. Cynthia M Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pawtucket, RI.