Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia D Hensley has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 20
I must disagree with the below reviews. Dr. Hensley was fantastic upon meeting her and her staff was so helpful getting me scheduled and calling with a cancelation to get me in sooner. She is a gentle Dr. who works with a smile. Despite her busy waiting room they worked quickly to stay on time. Each location that she was concerned about WAS something of concern! She was spot on! I highly recommend Dr. Hensley to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
I have been a patient of Dr. Hensley's for 5 years and have found her to be very thorough in her examinations and treatments. Once she found a mole that needed additional surgery that she couldn't perform so she sent me to another dermatologist who took care of the situation. I appreciate her patience and explaining things to me that I thought were suspicious or strange, and was comforted knowing that they were not a concern. She also instructs you on the dangers of the sun, etc. and helps with kinds of sunscreen and skin care needed for the Florida climate. Staff is friendly and helpful, but VERY young.
22 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Cynthia D Hensley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCynthia D Hensley Md Inc, 26661 Dublin Woods Cir Ste 1, Bonita Springs, FL
Dr. Cynthia D Hensley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.