Dr. Cynthia M Hingtgen Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia M Hingtgen?

MRS.

SMOOTH TRANSITION FROM MY FL NEUROLOGIST.

After seeing this so called Neurologist, I found her to be very condescending, not knowledgeable about NF and the effects it can cause on a person with three brain tumors. Spends maximum time of 10 minutes with us. Blows off questions and seems to have little interest in her patients. Will never see again

Love Dr. Cindy. Down to earth, smart as a whip, takes as much time as I needed, is informed about new treatments.

I am having weakness to the point that I drop things and cannot write well. This is the first time I have seen Dr Hingtgen, or been in the office for these symptoms. Dr Hingtgen still spent only a few minutes across the room from me and never did a physical exam. No physical exam for a neurological symptom such as weakness. Huh. How did she document our visit? While seated pt appeared weak? It doesn't seem like good practice.

Excellent doctor

Extremely unprofessional

Awful visit and big waste of time....

Where to start? She is rude and didn't give me even a minute to explain something without interrupting. My appointment was scheduled for 40 minutes. I was out within 10. I already have called my primary asking for a 2nd opinion. Everything she was saying was far from what I have heard from any doctor or med review. What a BIG waste of time. I have never felt so ignored and not listened to by a doctor before in my life. PLEASE don't see her.

This was not a good appointment. Rude and Judgmental. Basically ran the appointment and that was the end of that. I would not recommend her.

She is rude, told me suck it up on my headaches, she puts on a show for the residents that shadow her, 10 thumps down.

Would Not Recommend

She bases her diagnoses and observations. Not tests. She also is very judgmental. She also wrote up a diagnoses without any proof and now my insurance company won't cover or allow for accurate testing. Very poor doctor.

Observation instead of an actual examination

She did call me and tell me that her physical examination and statements were based on OBSERVATION not actual examination. She wrote "There is normal range of motion in the neck" and "There is no point tenderness over the spine". When I spoke with one of the nurses she stated "That is the wording she and other doctors use". There is no way that either of those statements can be taken as fact when it is only a mere observation and should be stated as such. A more accurate wording would be "It APPEARS" instead of misrepresenting the fact that she did no actual measurement of either my neck or back and she did not even once touch my body. She did no muscle testing yet claims that my sternocleimastoid and trapezius muscles were 5/5 in strength which is not true nor did she test their strength. She said there were no rashes,I have a rash on my neck. I have light sensitivity and she stated to the contrary. Statement by radiologist report shows sensitivity in T1/T2 contradicting her report.

Dr. Cynthia M Hingtgen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.