Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia A Housel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 27
I would never recommend Dr. Houlsel. My elderly mother has been ill and getting worse for two weeks. The staff did not return her calls and refused to see her for another five days when she called in. The staff was rude and incompetent. They insisted they hadn't seen her in over a year, when she had just been in for a complete physical six months ago. Meanwhile my Mom is losing weight and getting weaker and the office was completely indifferent.
Dr. Housel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Cynthia A Housel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrittenton Primary Care, 1135 W University Dr Ste 225, Rochester, MI
Dr. Cynthia A Housel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.