3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia J White?

Perfection!

I have had 2 visits with Dr. White. I suffer from Panic disorder, phobias, bipolar, and seem to have a hyper activity disorder as well. My previous Psychiatrist retired after my being his patient for about a decade. My Husband and I drive from the Forest area outside of Ocala to Gainesville to see Dr. White. My first visit with her lasted over 3 hours. It was great. I felt like she really wanted to know me and what was bothering me. I generally do not like people, but after about a half an hour with her, I felt comfortable, almost like I was with a longtime friend. That is completely out of character for me, I was surprised but elated! After my first visit, Dr. White did a DNA mouth swab on me as per our long visit, she seemed the feel I had some kind of Recessive gene that caused something called MTHFR. Apparently I received one of the two genes from each parent, lucky me. So, I have a gene defect. Nobody has ever checked me for that before. She recommended 2 supplements that have helped me feel much happier, also unusual for me. I am a long way from cured but have every faith that Dr. White will get me there. Do not hesitate to make Dr. White your Doctor, as long as she is taking new patients.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Cynthia J White is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.

Dr. Cynthia J White Is this you?