Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia A Jansky
Dr. Cynthia A Jansky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryan, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia A Jansky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cynthia A Jansky has the following 26 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- Child Birth
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Ovarian Cysts
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Dr. Cynthia A Jansky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia A Jansky - Posted on August 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia A Jansky - Posted on February 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia A Jansky - Posted on May 5th, 2013
Would not recommend. Never has time to answer questions and blows you off. Concerned was urinating 8 plus times every night and she told me that if I didn't drink fluids after noon that it would not be a problem. Had a never ending period of over 30 days and declared without any exam that my hormones were off. I expressed concern about family history of 2 female cancers and she said take it or leave it and then walked out. Another time was referred by Family Doctor for pain. She read the abnormal ultrasound results that I provided, never touched me or looked at me and said that that was not the cause of my pain. She then walked out of the room. No longer see her. Have tried 2 other Doctors in this practice and they all have the same poor bedside manner.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia A Jansky - Posted on May 3rd, 2013
I transferred OB from Kansas to Texas because of my husbands deployment. This is my first pregnancy and with my doctor in KS I felt very comfortable, cared for, concerned about, and would recommend her to all. Then I came here and now I feel the complete opposite with Dr. Jansky. She never asked me one question about the problems I've had, that are in my medical records. They forgot to have my scheduled gender revealing ultrasound at 26 weeks, until I reminded them. At my last visit my vitals (blood pressure/weight) weren't taken till I reminded them as I was about to leave. That wouldn't be a huge issue with me if I hadn't been diagnosed at 7 weeks with hyperemesis, that caused me to lose all the weight I have, and difficult to gain the only 3 lbs I have gained. All in all, not happy and I wish I could still be with my dr in KS..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia A Jansky - Posted on October 4th, 2012
25 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Cynthia A Jansky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLRH BRAZOS VALLEY WOMENS CENTER, 2900 E 29th St Ste 300, Bryan, TX
Dr. Cynthia A Jansky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryan, TX.