Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia E Kolb MD
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, IN, with other offices in Greenville, SC and Florence, SC (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb has 4 locations
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 10
Thank You For Doing A Great Job
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia E Kolb - Posted on June 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia E Kolb - Posted on March 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia E Kolb - Posted on May 5th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia E Kolb - Posted on January 6th, 2015
Dr. Kolb and her nurse were extremely insensitive to me as a patient. I've been there 3 times. The first time I waited 3 hours to see her. The second time I was rushed and given pamphlets and the last time the nurse rushed me as well. I've attempted to call their office on several occasions without any answers and always get 'I'll call you back', which has yet to happen. I'm going elsewhere. Worst doctor and nurse experience I've ever had.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia E Kolb - Posted on April 10th, 2014
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia E Kolb, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Anderson, IN, in this video.
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anderson, IN.