Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Kolb and her nurse were extremely insensitive to me as a patient. I've been there 3 times. The first time I waited 3 hours to see her. The second time I was rushed and given pamphlets and the last time the nurse rushed me as well. I've attempted to call their office on several occasions without any answers and always get 'I'll call you back', which has yet to happen. I'm going elsewhere. Worst doctor and nurse experience I've ever had.
Dr. Kolb is very disinterested in her patients as far as I can tell. I am a nurse and I see doctors like this all the time that have a complete disregard for their patients questions, concerns, comments, etc. I had a very poor experience with this doctor on more than 3 occasions and I find it safe to say that I would not recommend her to anyone. Not to mention, the staff at this practice are some of the most rude, nonchalant people I have ever met. A pregnancy is supposed to be a joyous event and every time I go for my appointments, I feel like a chore for their staff.
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia E Kolb in this video.
Dr. Cynthia E Kolb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.