Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Kreger
Dr. Cynthia Kreger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Dublin, OH. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kreger is affiliated with Arthur G James Cancer Hospital, University Hospital and The Ohio State University Hospital East. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Kreger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I have a long and extensive history of health problems including open heart surgery 5 times over the last 34 years. Because of this, I have been treated by many, many doctors. Of those many doctors I have seen, none have been better than Dr Kreger. She is excellent at diagnosing and treating problems. She is very intelligent and yet communicates in a way that I can easily comprehend. Also, I feel comfortable talking to her about any health issue. She is very busy, but never rushes her appointments. Dr Kreger is a very good Dr.
Dr. Kreger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arthur G James Cancer Hospital
The Ohio State University Hospital East
Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Select Spec Hospital ColumbusGrant
The Ohio State University Hospital
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Cynthia Kreger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia Kreger in this video.
Dr. Cynthia Kreger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.