Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia L Lassiter has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cynthia L Lassiter has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Cynthia L Lassiter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cynthia L Lassiter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I went to Dr. Lassiter when I was younger and lived in the Birmingham area. I moved away and when I moved to North Alabama and found out she has a practice here that she comes to I was thrilled. The way she talks to you makes you feel like you are the only patient she has for that day and I like that. I would recommend her to any woman that is looking for a strong, Christian female OB/GYN. She's the best in my book.
Dr. Lassiter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Cynthia L Lassiter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenderson And Walton Womens Center, 806 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 500, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Cynthia L Lassiter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.