3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia C Leigh?

hypothyroid

all of my symptoms are hypothyroid. my T4 is below range and T3 barely in bottom of range. those are the important hormones that affect everything. My TSH is in range so that's all she cares about. why even check the numbers than if you aren't going to react to insufficient levels anyway? she knows theres something wrong with my hpt axis but won't help me with my low hormones that are effecting my life greatly. yeah, she's nice. that shouldn't factor into 5 star ratings. instead of doing a trial to elevate my T3 and T4 she wants me to go to a rheumatologist next and look for Multilple Schlerosis and Lupus.

Dr. Leigh made me feel at ease. She explained what was going on with my thyroid, how the medicine I was on was affecting my thyroid, and what we needed to do to get me feeling better. She also told me why it was important to use only Synthroid not a generic because there is a difference. I was very impressed with her knowledge. She didn't rush me. We set up follow through labs. I will only need to see her again if there's the need. Otherwise, my family doctor can monitor my dosage. I would gladly recommend Dr. Leigh to anyone who is looking for an excellent endocronologist/internist.

Dr. Cynthia C Leigh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oshkosh, WI.

Dr. Cynthia C Leigh Is this you?