Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia L Mason
Dr. Cynthia L Mason, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Sussex, WI. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mason is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia L Mason has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Mason is a lovely doctor. She is very kind and very informative. She gives you print-outs explaining things for you to take home after the appointment some times. I find that to be very useful because sometimes it's hard to digest everything and to remember everything when you go home. However, I feel she could listen a little better. She listens well enough though. I would recommend her to anyone! :)
Dr. Mason is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Cynthia L Mason accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia L Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.