Have you seen Dr. Cynthia E Mayfield?

Very poor personality and dr

After having to wait months for appt - she runs less than ten minutes and says what she thinks skin problem is then runs to next patient as if desperate for more money. Her prescribed (expensive) creams did not work as she stated they would. Never going back to her as a dermatologist as she acts like she does not care as she is too busy to answer your questions even.

Demethrias McIntosh

Dr. Mayfield and staff are "Da Bomb" She has been my doctor for over 25 years .As an African American woman I had experienced adult acne .Thanks to Dr. Mayfield my skin looks awesome. She is extremely caring and well knowledged. 5 stars to her and her staff.

Dr. Mayfield is truly AWESOME!!

Dr mayfield made me feel like a guinea pig.

I had gone to her for years. On my first visit she said my rosacea was mild and she should be able to clear it up pretty good...she took pics of my face on my first appt and then started with creams and gels and oral meds for rosacea. She never remembered what she gave me the time before because she never wrote everything down. Then the vbeam laser came up and I did it maybe 4 times, she never explained it to me I just paid my 500.00 a pop and she did the procedure. She did tell me it would take numerous times and my face would look better...that never happened. My last visit I requested to see the pictures of my face from my very first visit...I was shocked to see my face was so much worse. I believe the vbeam she used on me left small dots all over my face in places I hadn't had a problem with rosacea. I came in with redness on my cheeks on day one and my last visit my entire face was red pimpled and had small pin dots all over it. I asked her if the vbeam did this and she said and I quote" it shouldn't". All she did at that point was try to give me freebe lotions creams etc...never tried to explain it or give me a reason as to why my face got worse after coming to her all these years, she actually got a bit defensive when questioned. I have been off all the meds she prescribed and I will never use a vbeam laser again and I will never go back to her or any other dermatologist again! Dr Mayfield has a really bad bedside manner, she is in and out as fast as she can be. She cuts you off when you ask questions and she doesn't explain things fully. She basically throws creams and gels and washes at you along with prescriptions for more stuff to try and when none of that works she stars all over again and gives you the same stuff to try again. I would never refer anyone to her and I wish I had never gone to her either.

Every person I have come in contact with at Dr. Mayfield's office have been very professional and helpful!

KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR

My experience wirh Dr. Mayfield has been prompt, effective and efficient. There is a problem in South Bend of getting in to see any dermatologist. I moved here 12 years ago and discovered the shortage of doctors. I finally got in to see Dr. Mayfield because of a recommendation from my general doctor. But now that I am on Mayfield's scheduling system, I see her regularly (once a year).She is warm and pleasant.

I was very impressed with Dr. Mayfield. I felt very comfortable with her, and I would definitely recommend her to others looking for a dermatologist.

dr. mayfield great dermatologist!

I am 51 years old and the biggest baby you'd ever see when it comes to needles or any pain whatsoever. I started being involved with dr mayfield when she was recommended by my children's pediatrician for help with cold sores and acne. She was absolutely wonderful with them. Then my husband had some skin problems and he went to her. He was also pleased. A year ago I had some spots I was worried about. One spot needed froze an another needed a biopsy. Of course with my fright of anything painful, I absolutely freaked out (crying, shaking and perspiring terribly). She did her best to put me at ease and understood my fright. Anyone that can put up with me under those circumstances is wonderful!

Dr. Cynthia E Mayfield is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Bend, IN.

Dr. Cynthia E Mayfield Is this you?