Dr. Cynthia Mccoy Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Mccoy?

DISAPPOINTED

Posted on May 9th, 2017

She doesn't listen well. She misdiagnosed me and gave me the wrong meds for my condition. She was in a big hurry. Definitely NOT my doctor. I got a second a second opinion, which contradicted her diagnosis, as I suspected it would.

Terrible on every level

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Have had 4 back surgeries in two years. Returning back to work I was sent to her for a medical exam for my revert to drive my company bucket truck, non-cdl. She failed me because I listed my meds and wrote that I have the prescription and take as needed for pain after hrs and have not take. Much in the last 2 months. She didn't care one bit, failed me flat out. Yet she was fine with treating a guy without any identification who gave his name as adam up front and non English speaking Ronaldo in the back. Strange things going on there at mednow. It's more like a pawn shop than a doctors office.

A real patient advocate

Posted on September 6th, 2008

Dr. McCoy will go out of her way for her patients and sees them through each step of the way.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016