Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia H Mccraven has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. McCraven has a excellent bedside manner. Genuine concern for others, and knowledgeable. She is someone you can feel comfortable with even in awkward times. I truly believe that she takes care of her patients as if it were her own self, mother, sister, or daughter, etc. I trust her judgement in taking care of my every need in every way possible. I give her 5 stars and anything else equivalent. She has my highest recommendation. Thank you.
Dr. McCraven is fabulous! I have been her patient for two pregnancies and have only waited beyond 5 minutes once when she was the on call physician. She is knowledgeable, personable and all around fantastic! I always recommended Dr. McCraven to my friends and family - everyone who sees her is very happy!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2009, 2016, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
32 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Cynthia H Mccraven accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomens Center Of So New Eng, 863 N Main Street Ext Ste 301, Wallingford, CT
Dr. Cynthia H Mccraven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wallingford, CT.