Dr. Cynthia Mosbrucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Mosbrucker?

Very knowledgeable, patient listening to my issues and ready to share vast amounts of information

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Highly recommend her as she is professional and caring

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr. Mosbrucker did an excellent job of getting me through a very extensive surgery. I have other issues which were a concern, but she was able to work around these complications while keeping me as comfortable as possible. I will always be grateful that she was there when I needed help.

Truly remarkable in every way

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Dr Mosbrucker is a ridiculously talented surgeon. She managed my extremely complex endometriosis excision and hysterectomy with ease, and provided exceptional care from start to finish. She quickly and accurately identified pain generators, and my post-surgical recovery was very easy, especially considering the extent of work I had done. She's also a standout person, with a remarkably warm bedside manner. I honestly couldn't recommend her any more highly - she is hands down the best physician I've ever encountered, and one of the loveliest human beings I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. If you have pelvic pain, please do yourself a favor and go see her.

Wonderful

Posted on August 6th, 2016

She was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. She performed my excision of endometriosis and presacral neurectomy. She was very caring and had excellent bedside manner. My surgery was last year and I am still feeling great. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone that can benefit from her skills!

Best Surgeon for Endometriosis

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Dr. Mosbrucker took the time to get to know me. Diagnosed me correctly and then fixed issues and has done more to change my life than I ever expected. I appreciate all she did for me and I wish I could find her.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Great surgen

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I received excellent care from Dr Mosbrucker, all her staff and everyone at St Anthony Hospital

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Exceptional dr. and human being. She is both righteous and thorough...saved my life!!!

Executive

Posted on December 25th, 2015

Dr. Mos is the most talented pelvic surgeon on the West Coast. She cured me 10 years ago and if I need her in the future, I'll to her for a diagnosis and intervention.

Endo specialist.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

I can't say enough kind things about Dr. Mosbrucker. I have had two surgeries with her my first being endo on my diaphragm second for a cyst on my ovary. She has outstanding bedside manner. Truly caring. Her wealth of knowledge of endometriosis is uncomparable. It is unfair to post "information" of a Dr claiming such things with out proof to back it up. She's a been a godsend to me and I will follow her wherever she ends up.

Dr. Mosbrucker

Posted on December 4th, 2015

She is an amazing doctor/surgeon. She did my hysterectomy and endometriosis excision. I can't say enough good things about her.

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Dr. Mosbrucker gave me back my life!