Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia L Netherton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cynthia L Netherton has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Cynthia L Netherton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cynthia L Netherton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Great GYN! Very well educated, and yet also willing to patiently discuss my concerns and questions with me. Kindness and patience are two qualities you rarely find in doctors, but she is both! I so greatly appreciated her walking me step by step through each test. She explained what she was doing physically and the reasoning behind each test. I trust her as a healthcare provider and would recommend her to anyone needing a good GYN in the area.
Dr. Netherton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVanderbilt Medical Center North, 1161 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia L Netherton in this video.
Dr. Cynthia L Netherton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.