Dr. Cynthia R Piko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia R Piko?

Happy Patient

I was referred to Dr. Piko by a family member, now half of my family sees her, she is very busy and very in demand so sometimes it may take a couple weeks to see her, but they have wonderful urgent care facilities that she is associated with and they are great as well!

I was a patient of Dr. Piko I moved out of state I miss being her patient.she is so friendly down to earth, caring, willing to help and answer questions. Dr Piko made you feel very comfortable when having to go to the doctor if I move back to Michigan I will definitely look her up. The staff there too was great!

I feel lucky to have found this doctor

My husband and I used to see a doctor who seemed great, but she literally walked away from her practice without warning. So we had to look for new doctors "without warning". We took the route of he'd try one and I'd try another and we would compare notes. I picked Dr. Piko both because of her credentials and because she was one of the few doctors in the Dearborn area whose office I called with my screening questions and they didn't have any problem taking the time to answer them. I got my new patient appointment in just over a week, while other doctors in the city had up to 2 month waits for the new patient exam. She was charming when I met her. Maybe it's the fact that we are both moms and from the same era, but she is a very genuinely involved doctor who asks the next question and makes sure she has all the facts. When I became gravely ill, she was there with me all the way, even though specialists had to take over in the hospital. It's nice to wake up in the hospital and find your doctor sitting in the chair next to you as much of a friend as she is a doctor. Other doctors would hover over me in the bed, but she got down to eye level and let me know that she was there for ME. I have never found another doctor like her and I hope that she and I will be doctor/patient/friend for many years to come. She is the real thing.

Great listener. Thorough examination. Excellent followup

Dr. Cynthia R Piko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.