Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia A Rasmussen
Dr. Cynthia A Rasmussen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rasmussen is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital & Trauma Center and Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center. Dr. Rasmussen has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia A Rasmussen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rasmussen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Cynthia A Rasmussen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarvard Vanguard Medical Associates, 20 Wall St, Burlington, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia A Rasmussen in this video.
Dr. Cynthia A Rasmussen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.