Dr. Cynthia Ronan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Ronan?

Wonderful Doctor! Highly recommend! Worth the wait!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Ronan is such an amazing doctor. She takes the time to really build a trusting relationship with each of her patients. She recently delivered my son and has been my doctor throughout my pregnancy. She is so knowledgable, kind and humorous. I know many people complain about the wait, I too, found myself watching the clock at some appointments- BUT, SHE IS WORTH THE WAIT! I couldn't imagine having another doctor, she is one of a kind. she's truly amazing, and all of the negative reviews really make me mad. The wait can sometimes be long because she is across the street delivering life into this world!! She did an emergency C Section with my son, then went back to the office and resumed business as usual. She's like a super doctor.

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Great doctor !!! Love her

You will have a very long wait

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I make sure I am on time for all my appointments, yet my average wait time is always 45 minutes. I understand that delays are inevitable, but EVERY SINGLE appointment? Her waiting room is always uncomfortably crowded with children running around. This is fine for young mothers but it would be nice if she had hours for gynecology appointments only. I've been going to Dr. Ronan for years - Not much of a bedside manner but that is not important to me. I don't need her to be my friend, she is a fine enough doc.

Very Unhappy

Posted on January 21st, 2014

After a condom failure, I called Dr. Ronan's office for a prescription for Plan B emergency contraception. Plan B is available over the counter, but it is costly and my insurance will cover it with a prescription. I spoke with staff in the morning and was informed that the doctor does not prescribe Plan B, but that she would call me to discuss my options. Dr. Ronan called later in the day just to say, "If you want to take a medication that would terminate a pregnancy you can pay for it yourself over the counter." I was very disturbed by Dr. Ronan's judgemental tone and her failure to provide any council or recommend any alternative course of action. Also disturbing is her inflammatory and inaccurate classification of Plan B as a medicine that terminates pregnancy. I'm certain the doctor is aware that contraceptives PREVENT pregnancy. I have chosen to find a new doctor.

WORST STAFF EVER!!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

oh boy, where do i begin. This doctor has the WORST STAFF EVER!! I waited for three hours while being pregnant I needed to see her the staff was rude bumped into my stomach three times! and I was 7 months pregnant at the time!! After receiving my bill they over charged me the "billing department" person was so rude she was eating on the phone while I was talking and kept saying "uh-huh" repeatedly! She wasn't paying attention to what I was saying and at the end she asked "are you done?" I was so fed up I told her to go screw her self and she told me my attitude was horrible for becoming a mother!! She had the guts to say that after I was boiling inside! ** WORST BILLING DEPARTMENT AND STAFF EVER!** I will never return again and will spread the word to stay away from that place.

Unfortunite experience

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I had an aweful experience with this office. I was misdiagnosed and treated poorly. I wouldnt ever recommend this doctor to anyone. The front desk is incompitent and rude. Please if I can help one person from this doctor....she was wrong with my diagnosis and it was an aweful experience.

Posted on June 24th, 2010

I called the office having an issue that needed immediate attention after my previous Dr. discharged me. Not only did Dr. Ronan fit me in the very next day, she made sure the problem was taken care of even if it meant sending for further testing and referring me to a specialist.Yes, the wait time is usually long but I cannot complain seeing she took me in as a new patient immediately. I believe the reason for the long wait times is the fact that she is so thorough. She called me personally with every single test result which I truly appreciated. She is very caring and attentive and worth the waiting time at the office. She is wonderful and I would highly recommend her.

Very happy with service!

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

SO you do need to be prepared to wait- my suggestion, either schedule your appointment first thing in the morning or right after lunch.... But anyways Dr. Ronan is awesome! She makes me feel very comfortable, explains everything and never makes me feel rushed! It had been a great experience so far and wish she were my dr. for my first!

worst experience of my life

Posted on November 24th, 2009

this doctor has no bedside manners, she does not know how to deal with shock. she does not inform you of the procedure's to take place. and accuses you of taking items from said office!!! way to go Cynthia Ronan! sure know how to put a patient into a state of depression for a year or more over having a tubal rupture..

Posted on October 16th, 2017