Have you seen Dr. Cynthia L Salinas?

love Dr. Salinas

I was given an appointment when there was no OB-Gyn available for the time I needed. At that time, I had been on a while goose chase with Kaiser to diagnose a condition I had had for over a year. It felt like no matter who I talked to, they did not hear me and did not care that the symptoms I was describing did not match my diagnosis and the medication I had been given was not helping. Dr. Salinas was the first person who actually heard me and wanted to help me, and agreed I was misdiagnosed. I ended up making her my PCP, she is so helpful and has a great sense of humor and a friendly demeanor. I recommend her to all my friends who have Kaiser. Oh, and her diagnosis was right and the medicine she recommended worked!

Very, very well done service I am very please, I wish you eere in Alameda

Dr. Salinas

I was a long time patient of Dr. Salinas in Pennsylvania. I cannot say enough about how caring and patient she was. Dr. Salinas always took her time during our visits and was truly concerned for any ailments I encountered. I truly miss her as my physician. Cathy Kaman

The office staff, although courteous, has slipped up 3 times when I've left messages for the good doctor. I was considering leaving the practice because they were serious messages. However, I like the doctor and will hope they improve. I don't know that I'll be able to tolerate another snafu.

Dr Salinas really takes the time to listen to you and has done an exceptional job if managing my chronic pain! Would highly recommend her!

Dr.Salinas treats you more like a friend than a patient.

Luv her highly recommended!!!

Dr. Cynthia L Salinas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.