Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia S Sandona has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cynthia S Sandona has the following 2 expertise
Showing 5 of 26
If you want a doctor that will be in your corner fighting for you to get you results as quick as possible AND with GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, Dr. Sandona is the best possible surgeon to have! She is compassionate, explains everything very well, and is persistant in getting quick results! She and her staff are the best there is!
Dr. Sandona is an excellent surgeon -- she is precise, neat, leaves minimal scar. I've had several lypomas removed, and while others I know have dents from their surgeries, I have very thin lines where Dr. Sandona made a precise cut. I am extremely satisfied with her skill. I mean, how much "bedside manner" do I even want with the condition I was seeing her for? She was nice, business-like-- she is a surgeon, after all! And a very skilled one, I feel.
Demands full deductable be paid up front. Refused to do second surgery to corret a complication from last surgery until the deductable was paid in full, even though the hospital would have set up payments for the deductabe. I had to go to another surgeon to get the problem fixed. If you decided to go with her, just pray the problem gets fixed the first time, cause if there are any problems, you are on your own with this doctor.HER BEDSIDE MANNER SUCKS!!! SHE HAS TRUELY PUT A FEAR OF DOCTORS IN MY HEAD!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Cynthia S Sandona accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgery Specialists, 28080 Grand River Ave Ste 204, Farmington, MI
Dr. Cynthia S Sandona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.