Dr. Cynthia L Schaeffer Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia L Schaeffer?

Dr. Cynthis Schaeffer

I've had two procedures from Dr. Cynthia Schaeffer, the wait time for appointments are extreme (6 to 8 weeks) then to contact her office is a nightmare. I've had to call and leave messages that weren't returned and when I did get through, the appointment time was 6 to eight weeks. After the procedure, I had to contact her office again to make an appointment. It took many attempts again to get through and wait another 6 to 8 weeks for the results. The second procedure was referred out to UCSD (which turned out to be a very positive experience). I asked how long before my results would be available, they told me before 10 business days. I waited two weeks, then went through the ordeal of trying to call Dr. Cynthia Schaeffer's office. I finally got in touch and they said they haven't received the results from UCSD. I call UCSD and they assured me that the results was sent to Dr. Cynthia Schaeffer's office. Again, I had to go through the ordeal of getting through to Dr. Cynthia Schaeffer's office and they said they still didn't have it. They said they would request another copy of the results and set me up for an appointment. The appointment was for 7 weeks away. All in all, I've had two procedures done and due to Dr. Schaeffer, it has taken over one year to complete. Positively do not recommend.

unprofessional and rude

very poor staffing specially in making appointment and very unprofessional

A few months ago, I was referred to Dr Schaeffer and was very satisfied with her work...she knows her job and shows genuine concern for her clients...I plan on seeing her for any future issues should I ever need two.