2.7

Highly Dissatisfied

Horrible office and doctor

Do not choose this doctor if you care about An accurate diagnosis, a friendly or helpful staff, or expect any accountability or timely follow up or follow through from the physician.

I waited (as patiently as possible) for over an hour past my appointment time to finally be seen by Dr. Seffernick for a simple consultation and much to my own dismay as I am too a busy person, I finally had to get dressed and leave without ever having been seen. I was extremely agitated as I effectively wasted two full hours of my day in an office - only to have to walk away. I have since scheduled an appointment with a different doctor who I presume can keep to her scheduled appointment times for the sake of respecting the patient's time also. It is a rare moment when I take time to write a review such as this, but unfortunately my experience at that office certainly calls for it. I felt as though my time and concerns were completely disrespected and dismissed. Dr. Seffernick may be a fine women's doctor, but I'll never know because I had to leave before she could get to the exam room.

Dr. Cynthia K Seffernick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.