Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Sessions
Dr. Cynthia Sessions, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Plano, TX . She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sessions is affiliated with Harris Methodist H E B, Medical Center Of Plano and UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Sessions has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Sessions treated me for 15+ years. If I hadn't moved out of state she would have continued to give me the excellent service she always did. Her compassion moved me to tears at times. She runs a tight practice and tries very hard to give you all the time you need without making her other patients wait. If she needed to follow up with something sometimes I'd get a call on a Saturday morning to go over lab results. Love, love, love her.
Dr. Sessions is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist H E B
Medical Center Of Plano
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Medical Center Of Lewisville
UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Texas Health Plano
30 Years Experience
University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Cynthia Sessions accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia Sessions in this video.
Dr. Cynthia Sessions is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.