Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Shepard
Dr. Cynthia Shepard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willingboro, NJ, with other offices in Yardley, PA and Phoenixville, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shepard is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center, Cooper University Hospital and St Francis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Shepard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cynthia Shepard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Shepard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Cooper University Hospital
St Francis Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Abington Memorial Hospital
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Capital Health System-Mercer Campus
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia Shepard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.