Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Anderson MD
Dr. Cynthia Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with University of California, Irvine Medical Center, UCI Medical Center and UC Irvine Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Anderson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia Anderson has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Cynthia Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
UCI Medical Center
UC Irvine Medical Center
University of California
37 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Cynthia Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cynthia Anderson's office for more information.
5901 E 7th St Long Beach, CA : (562) 826-8000
101 the City Dr S Orange, CA : (714) 456-8978
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.