Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia A Valdez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Valdez has been my personal doctor for several years. She is ALWAYS caring and sympathetic to my needs, and if she doesn't know what she is dealing with, she does her research until she comes up with a solution. I have always found that she is accurate in her diagnosis and treats her patients with care. She is truly dedicated to her field of work and I totally trust her opinion or diagnosis. I have truly NEVER had a Doctor that is so dedicated to her patients! I would HIGHLY recommend her as a doctor and find her courteous and professional in EVERY way!!
The only word to describe this doctor is extremely rude. She gave us the feeling that we had no right to be asking any questions of her regarding our possible prognosis or upcoming plans of action (after a week in the hospital with no answers) and that we were really bothering her with a few simple questions (even though she was our primary care doctor at the hospital and we only saw her briefly once a day). She actually told us to "look it up on the internet" if we had questions, because she didn't "have time for that". When I said that I thought that's what we were paying HER for was her medical advice on our condition and what the possibilities were that it could be - she said "This conversation is OVER" and walked out on us. We've had many good, informative doctors and caretakers at this same hospital, who were very courteous, did not talk down to us and and took a moment to answer a couple of questions, but she definitely was NOT one of them. Most definitely cannot recommend this doctor for anything.
21 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Cynthia A Valdez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCynthia A Valdez Md, 10400 Academy Rd NE Ste 240, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Cynthia A Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.