Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia H Villacis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Please do not even waste your time with this woman she is rude and doesn't listen to any of your health concerns or how you feel. I can't believe she is allowed to be a doctor! After going to this practice for 25 years (since I was two years old) my doctor is no longer there and Cynthia Villacis was assigned to me. My original doctor was exceptional compassionate and really really took the time to make sure I was comfortable and understood everything. I am just blown away by the difference in care I am now receiving. I waited literally almost an hour for her to come into the exam room I was falling asleep and truly think they actually forgot about me in there. Once she finally made her way in to see me she was just typing on her computer the whole time I was trying to tell her what was going on with me. She wasn't even in the room for five minutes I tried to ask her about something else I was concered about as she still isn't looking at me just typing and she just answered "I don't know." Then she said she would be right back and the next thing I know the nurse is giving my form telling me "you're all set!" So Dr.Villacis never even came back never answered any of my questions..... I WOULD NOT recommend you see her!!! BAD DR.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
19 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
St Elizabeth Medical Center
Dr. Cynthia H Villacis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia H Villacis in this video.
Dr. Cynthia H Villacis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batavia, OH.