Dr. Cynthia K Wilder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia K Wilder?

As a long time patient, when I asked about weight loss she said just to eat vegetables and lean meat. It was a very flip and sort of impatient way. I hate to change but I think I need someone who isn't bored with me.

Disappointed

Dr. Wilder is very down to Earth and easy to talk to. However, it is very difficult to get an appointment within a reasonable time( no more than a month or so out). She was recommended to me for weight loss. It states one of her specialties is weight loss but she only gave me advice/suggestions rather than actual medical guidance for effective weight loss. She focused more on what benefited her weight loss but not a plan that would benefit me and my lifestyle.

awesome first appointment

I had my first appt. today with Dr. Wilder & was so impressed with her! She made me feel at ease & is obviously very sharp. She is so down to earth & covered everything. So happy to have her as my new Dr.! Thank-you Dr. Wilder & staff!!!

She is an excellent and caring physician, often calling you herself to give you lab results. Very intelligent and up to date and never makes you feel rushed. I highly recommend herM

I love Dr. Wilder! She's very easy to talk to and listens to your concerns.

Great doctor

If you believe that a relationship with the doctor should be a partnership, not as doctors who think they are God, then you will love Dr. Wilder. She ...

Don't mind the laptop

Dr. Wilder enters information in her computer during the visit. It helps her be very efficient and effective as a doctor. She is warm and personal. She is smart but not arrogant.She takes your ideas into account and doesn't mind questions. She will work with you if want to try something else while making sure that you get the best medical care. She leaves "no stone unturned" to find the answer!I love her and I am blessed to have found her.

A patient and physician

Dr. Wilder is a fantastic physician--knowledgable, interested in her patients, compassionate, and with great bedside manner. I'm referring all my friends to her.

Dr. Cynthia K Wilder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.