Have you seen Dr. Cyndi J Yag-Howard?

Dr. Yag-Howard is knowledgeable, courteous, caring and professional. She is a talented physician who cares deeply about her patients. She is up to date on all the latest medical information affecting her patients. Her expertise and love of medicine is apparent upon first meeting with her. Whatever skin condition I have encountered, Dr. Yag-Howard and her staff have been informative and helpful in treating everything from allergy and acne to skin cancer. Her knowledge of the latest cosmetic procedures and what is appropriate to keep me looking natural while at the same time erasing signs of aging have been one of her greatest strengths. I trust her judgment and have never been let down.

Completely satisfied

Dr. Yag Howard is truly a wonderful caring doctor. My first visit was great, She came in the room with a big smile and a warm hand shake. She addressed all my concerns and also recommended some skin care products that would improve my skin. I was completely satisfied with my visit.

Absolutely a excellent practice! From check in to check out patient care is fabulous. Dr Cyndi gives her up most attention to skin care and surgery. Their other providers Wendy, Diane, & Cindy all do the same. Her office staff is friendly and courteous and a lot of fun!

Always treats me like I'm her only patient. Always professional and caring

Where is the Dr.?

I made an appointment for a checkup and never saw the Dr. The PA was ok, but for the $$ I was charged I felt that I should have been examined by the Dr. Not a physician 's assistant

Doctor's Response

Dear Vitals Guest: I am sorry to learn of your disappointment and would be happy to speak with you. Please feel free to contact my office at your convenience and ask to speak directly with me. Thank you very much: Cyndi Yag-Howard, MD, FAAD

Unprofessional and uncaring attitude and dangerous

I first visited this office in feb 2014 was seen by Diane and given some prescription for some pre cancerous cell on nose and upper lip , she did not notice the problem on the lower lip. I used the solution 2x a day for 3 weeks instead of 2 on all three areas. the nose and upper lip looked ok but the lower lip area concerned me as I had had numerous large cancers a few years back. I made an appointment and was seen again by Diane. She looked at the area which I was more than sure neeed additional treatment. Diane assured me that it was just a Milia meaning large whitehead, I said no way she bet her future health that she was right but insisted instead of just teating it that I have a very expensive biopsy (I have no insurance) and limited income) when the results came in of course I was right and she was wrong. Point being if I had been a regular person without a background in this problem this person would have walked out with a cancerous or precancerous problem and no treatment. I obviously will never use this office or drs again. and would not recommend to anyone.

Doctor's Response

Dear Diana: I am sorry to learn of your disappointment and would be happy to speak with you. Please feel free to contact my office at your convenience and ask to speak directly with me. Thank you very much: Cyndi Yag-Howard, MD, FAAD

Dr. Cyndi J Yag-Howard is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Naples, FL.

Dr. Cyndi J Yag-Howard Is this you?