Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cyriac T Thachet has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cyriac T Thachet has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Cyriac T Thachet has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
He is a great doctor. It is a shame that he is in an office where the staff is so poor. Most are unprofessional. While waiting to see him the staff talks about their personal business and I see them place telephone calls on hold while they finish their personal conversations. If it were not a act that Dr. Thachet was such a good, kind and compassionate doctor, I would never use or recommend that office to anyone.
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Thachet since my girls where little girls. He still takes care of them. He listen and tries to help explain things on terms I can understand. He asks about not only how are you. But how is the family and most of the time he still knows all the names even my sister in-laws because they still use him. I am sure that if he didn't have a family of his own. That he could be one of the old time doctors who would come to the house. Our lose. But he deserves to have such a family. But still has taken very great care with mine and others that I know.Dr. Thachet is staff is outstanding with all they deal with. Give him a try he is the one who listens and gives it to you straight.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
29 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1989
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Cyriac T Thachet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTemple Physicians Associates, 1741 Frankford Ave Ste 1, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Cyriac T Thachet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.