Dr. Cyriac T Thachet Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cyriac T Thachet?

Dr. Thachet

Dr. Thachet is a compassion caring doctor who takes the time that is needed for you as a patient.

Great doctor, awful office staff

He is a great doctor. It is a shame that he is in an office where the staff is so poor. Most are unprofessional. While waiting to see him the staff talks about their personal business and I see them place telephone calls on hold while they finish their personal conversations. If it were not a act that Dr. Thachet was such a good, kind and compassionate doctor, I would never use or recommend that office to anyone.

I had lymphoma and he told me the lump on my neck was nothing to worry about, just a cyst. Went to a different doctor and found out I have lymphoma

House Wife

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Thachet since my girls where little girls. He still takes care of them. He listen and tries to help explain things on terms I can understand. He asks about not only how are you. But how is the family and most of the time he still knows all the names even my sister in-laws because they still use him. I am sure that if he didn't have a family of his own. That he could be one of the old time doctors who would come to the house. Our lose. But he deserves to have such a family. But still has taken very great care with mine and others that I know.Dr. Thachet is staff is outstanding with all they deal with. Give him a try he is the one who listens and gives it to you straight.