Dr. Cyril T Kuriakose Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Cyril T Kuriakose?

Wonderful doc!

Dr. K took time to listen to my concerns and formulate a plan together. He is very knowledgeable and I have the utmost faith in him as my doctor.

Great doctor!

Took time to sit down and explain my kidney disease to me. Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and worked with me to come up with my treatment plan. I only trust Dr. K with my kidney transplant care.

Was referred to Dr. K by a friend who goes to him. I needed a second opinion about my kidney problem. He was excellent, reviewed my medical history with me, and offered me alternatives that worked for me as compared to my previous kidney doctor. I'm glad I was able to see him, he also has great bedside manner. He explained everything to me in terms I could understand and listened to all my concerns.

Dr. Kuriakose did an incredible job. He's compassionate and knowledgeable.

Dr. K is wonderful! He takes time to explain everything and clearly knows his discipline. He is very approachable and has great bedside manner.

Dr. Kuriakose is truly a God send. He genuinely cares about his patients. Being out of town, It's comforting to know that my father is in good medical hands. What really stands out is that Dr. Kuriakose treats you like an individual PERSON no matter what age by listening and treating with a good balance between what the patient wants and what the patient needs.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Dr. K is the best nephrologist I've ever seen, and I've seen my fair share of nephrologists having had kidney disease for over 10 years. He genuinely cares about his patients and has the best bedside manner I've ever seen! He has taken care of me since my kidney transplant which has changed my life, he always takes time to answer all my questions and explain things to me in a way I can understand. The BEST!!!

Spent time with me, cares a lot about his patients

Dr. Kuriakose is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He was able to clearly explain my disease to me and takes time to make sure I understood my diagnosis. He really knows his stuff and I'm glad he's my doctor!

Courteous and understanding

Dr, Kuriakose exhibits much professionalism and understanding; he listens well and attends to your needs/concerns