Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cyril F Mahood has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Cyril F Mahood has the following 9 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
Showing 5 of 5
When i first met with Dr Mahood years ago he was quick to diagnose with a lipoma and promptly booked me in to remove. I was quite happy with the speed and ease of this - however, post (from immediately after surgery) is where I experienced issues. My surgery was a handful of years back to remove a lipoma from the back of my neck. When I awoke I was heavily medicated as I had apparently awoken and indicated I was in pain. The Dr only spoke to me (not my mother in the waiting room) with post op instructions - I will stress heavily medicated and do not even remember him or anything from that time. It wasn't until getting home that my mom and I noticed how poorly i was cleaned & bandaged up. My long hair (in ponytail so would not have been hard to move) was under and taped into the bandage over the stitches. My neck had blood still all over as if I hadn't been properly cleaned up following. Post surgery, I oddly received more than one phone call asking about Dr Mahood and the caller each time would hang up. I never did look into this but wish I had - at the time I just did not know what to do and had also broken my foot and had surgery so a had months ahead of recovery. Years later, (and never any post surgery check up in any capacity) it feels like i have a hole in the back of my neck as if it wasn't sown up correctly and have problems with pain in the area (even a swim suit strap is too much on my neck) I was only 19 and didnt know what steps to take, now it is likely much too late to look into.
Dr. Mahood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1976
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Cyril F Mahood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTalbert Medical Group Huntington Beach, 19066 Magnolia St, Huntington Beach, CA
Dr. Cyril F Mahood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.