Have you seen Dr. Cyril E Severns?

He made me feel embrassed

I have ptsd and severe social anxiety and I've had men in my past do horrible things to me so I was already nervous to be seeing a male doctor when I usually stick to female ones. I had some cystic bumps in usual places . I'm not going to tell the complete story but the way he examed me made me feel embrassed and degraded and gross.

Dr. Severns is a very good dermatologist he knew what my problem was when I first visited his office then confirmed by lab work, he knows his stuff, I would recommend him to anyone.

FINALLY!!!

I have been to two other Dermatologists in Fort Smith and one in Little Rock. Dr. Severns is the ONLY one that has prescribed medication that has SIGNIFICANTLY helped my psoriasis. His nurse even gave me discount drug cards to help defray the expense. You don't have to search any longer. He's "THE MAN!!!"

Dr. Cyril E Severns is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.

Dr. Cyril E Severns Is this you?