Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cyrus Ahmadi MD
Dr. Cyrus Ahmadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Passaic, NJ. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ahmadi is affiliated with St. Marys Hospital, St Mary`s Hospital and Passaic General. He speaks English.
Dr. Cyrus Ahmadi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Cyrus Ahmadi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cyrus Ahmadi - Posted on September 19th, 2015
Dr. Ahmadi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Marys Hospital
St Mary`s Hospital
Dr. Cyrus Ahmadi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cyrus Ahmadi's office for more information.
53 Passaic Ave Passaic, NJ : (973) 471-4440
Locations & Directions53 Passaic Ave, Passaic, NJ
Dr. Cyrus Ahmadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.