Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cyrus Badii
Dr. Cyrus Badii, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Pasadena, CA and Agoura Hills, CA (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Badii is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Cyrus Badii has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Cyrus Badii has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Cyrus Badii has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cyrus Badii is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I don't recommend this office Suite # 201 at all. I've been with 3 of the gastroenterologists that work there. Dr. Mathew seems to be more caring and seems to be a nice man. Dr. Guiv, horrible bed side manners, very abrupt and short, and later my insurance sent me again to the same office, to see Dr. Baddi. He didn't do anything for me. Seems like he didn't really care. The female manager they have is extremely rude, I forgot her name, but should be working somewhere else, not in a medical office, needs to be at least a little bit compassionate with people. Please find another office.
We saw Dr. Badii for my husband who is suffering from Gasterics problem. When we met him 1st time. there were list of test and endoscopy which he suggested and we got it done. He then put my husband on a medication for 10 days which dint suit him and when we called the clinic, Dr wasnt available. We set up another appointment and all the dr had to say is change the diet. We did that as well. No satisfying answer we given, He was rushing thru the appointment. Its 3 mnths seeing him but we yet dont know what has happened to my husband.
Dr. Badii is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Motion Picture & Television Hospital
Sarasota Palms Hospital
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cyrus Badii in this video.
Dr. Cyrus Badii is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.