Dr. Cyrus Bakhit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cyrus Bakhit?

Elizabeth Vincent

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Excellent bedside manner and he takes the extra time to listen to his patients and explained procedures kind and gentle I would very strongly recommend that you make an appointment with him you won't go anywhere else.

No see um

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I have been to Dr. Bakhit's office many times but only actually saw him once...for about 3 minutes. One that one visit he screwed up my perscription. I think that says it all.

Posted on April 8th, 2017

This facility is awesome! The folks there are very attentive and respectful. I would never go anywhere else for my pain management!

Awful

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Condescending, no courtesy for his patients. Staff kept changing the time of opening. Staff acts disgruntled and put out. Dr became angry and agitated when I was asking a question about my treatment. Began behaving reprehensively like a child. Talking loudly overtop of me and saying "fine, you can't accept my treatment, bye bye, bye bye, bye bye!" Waving sarcastically as he stormed out. What kind of professional behavior is this?? This is a doctor who appears to be either on something, or needs to be. I will NEVER go back to this doctor. I refuse to be treated as if my questions about my own health do not matter. Run away.

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr.Cyrus E. Bakhit Takes the time to listen to all your needs. And he is very understanding , and cares about all his patients. He really tries to help the best way possible.

Loss use of arm

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

The staff is incredibly rude. His wife works there who recently was charged with assault for hitting a patient. ( the pt was asked to leave the practice, not the wife) All of my procedures were rough meaning no care was given to how I was feeling during the procedure. I lost total function in my right arm and still has effected me. I've been told by other doctors it was due to his procedure. Further action will take place. In the 6 to 7 years I was there it went from bad to worse. It's like patients are being moved around like a productive line in a factory! No care of what happens to you outside of you leaving that office so you better ask and take care of it while your there! Didn't realize how bad it was til I went to a new doctor and continually heard complaints about the doctor and his staff! I would NOT recommend going to him at all!!!

Posted on September 10th, 2016

Dr. Bahkit is very knowledgable, caring, & friendly!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

When I come to see Dr.Bashir I feel that he cares an listens to what I have to say.he makes me feel like it's just as much my decision as it is his when it come to the procure.I wouldn't want to see anyone else.the nurseing staff is great.thank u. an that's Dr.Bahkit.

Best of the best

Posted on May 21st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Bakhit since 2004 on nearly a monthly schedule (I have numerous spinal issues from low back to neck and failed fusion). In all these years I've only had a longer than 15 minute wait one time when there had been an emergency causing delays in the schedule. If it wasn't for Dr.Bakhit i.wouldn't still be working, and I have recommended him to many many people suffering chronic pain. He has always listened and taken all the time needed and always willing to discuss my own research and ideas (I'm very involved in my healthcare) and he's always willing to try something new if it's a viable option or explain why it isn't. Years ago I thought he'd done all he could do for me and I started crying in the patient exam room and said y2k afraid he was going to give up on me and he looked me in the eye and said 'if you don't give up on me I won't give up on you' and he didn't. It took a couple years to get everything wrong narrowed down to the best 3 or 4 treatments that provided the most relief but he never gave up. And it was frustrating at times. I am very thankful for this physician. He is kind and has a wonderful beside manner. The method/procedure/flow of how he sees patients and does treatments in between is a flawless flow and well done. There are some problems with staff turnover that seems to have quieted a bit recently. I have to agree that much of the staff do not seem very happy and I do not think that is because of Dr Bakhit himself, the staff seem to respect him; I suspect it is because of whomever runs the practice (I don't know who that is). Despite this I think he is the best of the best.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

I have been a patient there for several years and have been quite pleased with my overall experience.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Everyone listened to what was going on and did an exam. I am very impressed with this office.

poor quality and very disorganized

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Appointment was made for 30 minutes before office hours began. Was told to be there 30 minutes before that. The staff was disrespectful and seemed to be most unhappy. Had to advise nurse of how to do proper vital signs. She did not take it kindly. Excellent exam by NP. Dr. was in room for approx 3 minutes; did not want to listen or explain things. Paperwork was confusing; seemed to indicate more interest in money than patients. Was asked by NP if I had tried extremely addictive Oxy meds, but Dr. wanted to decrease and discontinue muscle relaxer because it was "addictive"? Dr. became angry because his plans were questioned...indicates he doesnt want to work with patients but on them. I don't know who the positive reviews saw, but it seems to be another Dr. from the one I saw. Would rather go through painful withdrawal than see him again.