Dr. Cyrus Chess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cyrus Chess?

Highly recommended for laser treatment

Dr Chess is a master at his craft. He explains everything ahead of time, during the procedure, and afterward, so there are no surprises. I've been seeing him over the past 14 years for various treatments and am definitely a satisfied customer. Rosacea sufferers, this is the only place to go!

Very pleased.

Been seeing Dr. Chess over the course of the last 8 years, been please with results of laser removal of facial spots, broken capillaries/red spots and more.

Best dermatologist!

Dr. Chess specializes in cosmetic laser treatments. Fully knowledgeable; really takes care in what he does: an artist. Totally explains procedures and options.

best dr. I've ever met, see for yourself!

I've never had such a wonderful doctor before and I recommend him to anyone. He knows so much and goes above and beyond to help you. I've had bad rosacea for 5 years now and he has never given up on me. he has gone out of his way to make me happy with my face again. His treatments really work! Even on the toughest cases. Will go to him forever.

Worth the Cost

Highly recommend Dr. Chess. He is thorough, caring and spends as much time as necessary with you to explain your condition, the treatment options, costs, etc. He documents each visit with photos and reviews past photos and current condition of skin before he treats. While the treatment are a bit expensive, he is worth every penny. He is very confident and seems to love what he does... carries over to the treatment. A+++

Best doctor for rosacea treatmnet

Dr Chess provides excellent care. He takes a great deal of time explaining procedures and keeps record via photos and meticulous notes to be sure the treatment is working. He has a professional manner, shows concern for any pain the treatment is causing, and is interested in both its success and in the patient's long-term satisfaction. There are no surprises. He is upfront about what to expect during the procedure and recovery, and that is key when getting any kind of treatment on the face. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Chess very highly.

Dr. Cyrus Chess - A good choice for Laser Treatment

I have been to Dr. Chess' office twice for laser treatment on my face. I am not covered there under my insurance, but would gladly pay again if I needed/wanted further treatment. He is experienced, trustworthy and most importantly provides desired results. Dr. Chess gave a detailed explanation of the origin of my problem, the process of treatment, and we discussed all options before the actual procedure. The costs are around $450-$1050 but the way I look at it - this is my body. I want the best results possible and I am willing to pay a little more for that. The negative and dramatic comments here are without merit and obviously a personal attack. I have been to several dermatologists and I have felt most comfortable and satisfied with Dr. Chess.

Burn Victim

Stay clear of this Doctor. He burned me with a laser, then tried to explain away what he did. I look horrible. This guy's a butcher.

Over Priced

Nice Doctor, but not cheap. Laser services start at $450 and go up to $1,050 per treatment. Small area on face can cost $500+. Skimpy with laser shot counts too. Shop around, many others offer full face, double pass for $350.