Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cyrus Mohazzebi?

awesome

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I love take my kids to see Dr. Mohazzebi they are wonderful people I will never change my kids Dr office at all. Thank y'all so much for Everything.

I WISH I FOUND THEM SOONER!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I used to take my daughter to a hospital affiliated practice and no one ever knew my name and I was usually in and out without issues addressed. Now I take her to Dr. Mo and I feel like he know's me and all my issues are addressed. Even discovered something on her the other docs had not. THE BEST!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2008

Dr. "Mo", as he is affectionately called by his patients, is an awesome Doctor. He is great with the kids. I have 3 daughters who have all gone to him since birth. He has always been right in his diagnosis, and he isn't afraid to ask what I think as their mother. I don't do shots, and he has never given me a hard time about this. The Best!

Posted on August 19th, 2015