Dr. Cyrus Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cyrus Morgan?

My best doctor/patient experience

Posted on November 17th, 2011

This doctor exemplifies what it is too care for his patients. He was informative, professional, and willing to take the extra steps to ensure my comfort. He was effecient. I would recommend Dr. Morgan to everyone I know. On top of that his office staff is the most informative and helpful staff I have ever met in a healthcare practicioner's office.

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I would recommend this physician. His bedside manner following surgery is not great but he did an excellent job with my surgery and the follow up visits were excellent. He really seemed to care and was thorough. Excellent Doctor!

Gallbladder surgery

Posted on April 6th, 2009

Dr. Morgan spent a great deal of time with me prior to my surgery to explain the procedure. His bedside manner following the surgery was short and cold but his post-surgery office visit was similar to the consultation visit, warm and caring. He explained the results of the surgery and gave me time to ask questions. My scars from the surgery are almost visible. I would recommend this doctor.

Posted on December 20th, 2015