Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darcy Duke
Dr. Darcy Duke, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA, with other offices in Johnstown, PA and Johnstown, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Duke is affiliated with Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, Memorial Medical Center Downtown and Meyersdale Community Hospital. Dr. Duke has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Darcy Duke has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Darcy Duke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.