Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. D'nese Sokolowski
Dr. D'nese Sokolowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Bethlehem, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sokolowski is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Warren Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. D'nese Sokolowski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. D'nese Sokolowski has the following 4 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Dr. D'nese Sokolowski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Not nice at all! She talked down to me because I'm a young mother, they don't do ultrasounds in the office. They send you somewhere else for the ultrasounds. Called multiple times, weeks prior to an appt, to cancel. And no one even answered their phone, and then they charged me a cancellation fee after they didn't answer. I'd never recommend them, or trust her with anything to do with my child.
nightmare!!!!. For one thing I think it is tacky that a doctor charges for medical excuses for work I had to pay $5 for one for my employer. Yet when I went to pick up a prescription I was made to stand there 10 minutes while the staff all avoided my gaze. nobody there to help at all. When reception told me the lady who was at the front desk might be on with the people from insurance and it might be a while, I told her Maybe I should charge this doctors office for my lost time. Last time going there.
Dr. Sokolowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Lehigh Valley Hospital
D'nese M. Sokolowski, MD
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
St Lukes Hospital
Sacred Heart Hospital
17 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. D'nese Sokolowski in this video.
Dr. D'nese Sokolowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.