Have you seen Dr. Dabney J Hamner Jr?

Compassionate

Staff and Providers are respectful, kind, compassionate. Esther

Love love love him

Dr Hammer is a caring and trusworty dr very knowledgeable and compassionate staff is wonderful he delivered all 3 of my children I was high risk due to PE. And placental abruption he gave me the very best care he's truly a blessing!!

Job well done

Excellent doctor!!!

Awesome Doctor

Fast friendly staff! Very professional Doctor that doesn't mind educating you with a diagnosis to ease your mind about anything!

I love Dr. Hamner. He is very courteous as well as thorough in his explanations. The office staff are very friendly as well. I don't like the way some things are handled with billing and payment of services. I also do not like the wait time.

a great Dr

Dr. Hamner delivered my son in 2003 and I must say he's an awesome doctor. Not only that he saved my life two weeks after my son was born, he went over board to make sure that I was fine afterwards he never left my side he came to the hospital and checked on me daily I truly thank God for him..its sad when individual try to find faults in other people because their time don't line up with the Dr time one thing that we must remember some patients have special needs meaning he might have to spend more time with a certain patient so thats why your wait time may be longer ...we as people need to learn how to have PATIENCE... trust me Dr. Hamner is a blessing to many individuals as well as myself

mad momma

The worst experience ever that my 17 year old first trip to gyno. Wait time was 3 hours. Told my daughter that she shouldn't have went to ER when she was in bad pain with 3 kidney stones and also told her she couldn't have a pap smear until she is 21 when she was referred there by her pediatrician for a pap test. This doctor should have his licensed revoked for the way he treated my daughter(one mad momma)

The Best

Dr. Hamner is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very caring. He delievered my beautiful healthy baby boy! I would recommend Dr. Hamner to anyone! He's the best!

Wait

My appointment was at 1:30 And it was 4:30 till he saw me and I been sitting there sick as a dog ! I even had time 2 go throw up and come back, even take Nap ! The wait is Ridiculous

Love Him!

I have been a patient of Dr. Hamner since I was 18 years old. I am now 33. He is very patient and informative. His bedside manner is warm and welcoming. He is gentle, and he takes his time with his patients. Wonderful choice!

Dr. Hamner is incorrectly listed/identified as a female in this bio. He is, none the less, an excellent and caring physician. He delivered my youngest daughter (2010). I couldn't have asked for a better person particularly as I was considered high risk (mostly because of my age at the time).

Dr. Dabney J Hamner Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.