Have you seen Dr. Dace Zvirbulis?

Excellent all around

Dr. Zvirbulis is always very thorough and thoughtful when going through my visits. I appreciate how concise she is in explaining everything to me. She has excellent “bedside manor,” despite being very “in-demand” and busy all day. She doesn’t make me feel like she is making any rushed decisions about my healthcare. I trust everything that she is doing with my Neurological health planning, and even when I have had questions, she has been careful to answer them and to consider my concerns. I really thank God that He brought her into my life when He did. My health has gotten better, due in no small part, to Dr. Dace Zvirbulis’ expertise.

Wonderful Physician---Too busy

She takes a while to get to know. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. The problem is the facility which either doesn't provide enough other alternative similar physicians or a lack of support staff.

Dark Cozy Cornery

I have had chronic migraines for 18 yrs. But for the last few months I have had a serious migraine with eye pain that has not allowed me to work. The doctor was constantly late on filling out papers for my work for my short term disability, causing me a lot of stress. At my last appointment, the doctor stated since she couldn't diagnos what was wrong with me she was sending me back to work knowing they could find a dark cozy corner for me to work in. I work in a call center that is a warehouse of flourecent lighting, but she said I could where my sun glasses and a hat. What kind of life is that? I am seeing other doctors who agreed to fill ou my paperwork and am now headed to Cleveland for a Neurologist.

Dr. Dace Zvirbulis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.