Dr. Dace Zvirbulis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dace Zvirbulis?

Wonderful Physician---Too busy

She takes a while to get to know. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. The problem is the facility which either doesn't provide enough other alternative similar physicians or a lack of support staff.

Dark Cozy Cornery

I have had chronic migraines for 18 yrs. But for the last few months I have had a serious migraine with eye pain that has not allowed me to work. The doctor was constantly late on filling out papers for my work for my short term disability, causing me a lot of stress. At my last appointment, the doctor stated since she couldn't diagnos what was wrong with me she was sending me back to work knowing they could find a dark cozy corner for me to work in. I work in a call center that is a warehouse of flourecent lighting, but she said I could where my sun glasses and a hat. What kind of life is that? I am seeing other doctors who agreed to fill ou my paperwork and am now headed to Cleveland for a Neurologist.

Dr. Dace Zvirbulis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.