Dr. Dacelin St Martin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dacelin St Martin?

Quick to dispense mess and order in house testing.No clinical skills

I've had enough!

I've tried to be patient with this office, but once again, here I sit for 30 minutes and haven't even been triaged yet. Last time was 2 hours, this time us running the same. I think Dr St Martin is a good, caring Dr., but the way he runs his office is unacceptable. Long wait times, prescription errors, horrible PA's. Enough is enough! I'm out!

My long time Primary Care Doctor

Dr. St Martin has been my doctor for over ten years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is caring and listens closely to what you have to say and encourages you to join in with questions on a diagnosis. Do expect waiting times up to a hour and half, but what is so important in your life that you can't wait a bit for your good health. The wait is caused by his spending extra time for each patient.

Excellent

Only 1 visit, so far, but I was really happy with the whole experience.

Dr St Martin not only listens to you but hears you as well!

My Granddaughter is a special needs child who is seen by Sr. St Martin. He is so very understanding and caring. He is one of the few Doctors that I have met who will listen to you and actually hears what you tell him. He doesn't talk over you and I never feel as if I am being rushed out of the office. Several times that I've been there and the PA sees us Dr. St Martin will come in just to make sure all is well. I am very impressed with him as a Dr and as a caring, concerned man. We should have more Doctors like him!

Very impressed of his caring and intelligence

Awful

I have been trying to use Dr. St Martin as a primary physician for two years, but I find him to be uncaring and inconsiderate. They treat you as though your time is unimportant, make you wait over an hour or more, barely listen to you, and offer no diagnosis.

mother

This dr st. martin does not care at all my son was horribly hurt in the hospital,took him to see the so called dr. He did not care at all he said only if his limb was falling off than he would send him for a mri.Than I got a lawyer and than he cared.Because he thought he was getting sued.DO NOT TAKE YOUR KID TO THIS OFFICE.There office staff very rude.like they are doing you a favor...He is a horrible Dr.He does not like you to question him either even though you are right...Don't take your kids here go to Springhill Better dr's than citrus county..UKKY...

Wait time over 1 1/2 finally walked out!

Long waits

In my opinion, he is a very qualified and caring Dr. However since he moved his office from Beverly Hills to Lecanto into new building and opened walkin facilities, his office wait time is unacceptable. Plus now you have to see the PA before u see the Dr. He runs his office much different than when he was in BH. He over books and sometimes he isn't there at the time of ur appointment. He could be at the hospital checking in new babies. No one tells you that he isn't there so you just wait. ........

long wait times

The office overbooks. You can wait anywhere from 1 hour to 2 hours after tour scheduled wait time. The staff is unconcerned or has any value of patients and their time

Par Excellence!

Dr. St. M has been my son's doctor for over 10 years. I am also his patient. He is always caring; attentive & goes out of his way to address any health problems. His staff is courteous & efficient. Keep it up.