Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dae T Kwak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Dae T Kwak has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Dae T Kwak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I first had the please of meeting Dr,Kwak in 2004 when I went into preterm labor with my son due to my cervix shortening.He was on call and he fully took control an knew what to do to keep me pregnant.At 5month a cerclage was placed into my cervex. and I was put of strict bed rest.Today I thank him for giving me my son and for being firm with me try do what we needed to do to have a safe and healthy baby.I am for ever greatful,because even though he was firm he was so supportive and a all around great doctor.I will always have to have a cerclage with all pregnancies and I couldn't see myself choosing another doctor to put my life and the life of my children.
Dr. Kwak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Dae T Kwak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLawndale Christian Health Center, 3860 W Ogden Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Dae T Kwak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.